Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Tuesday 4 January 2011

$1.00 Goodies at Gotta Pixel Today

There are some really great $1.00 goodies at Gotta Pixel today !!

Especially for my fellow 365'ers !!!

Check out these awesome Weekday Frames from Victoria Feemster


The Monthly and Season frames are also just $1.00  Today Only !!

......................

Also $1.00 are these awesome Photo Overlays from Isabel Mendez


as well as these great Journal Spots



.......................................

Dont forget to check out the 52 Pixels RAK Thread that is getting Project 52 underway at Gotta Pixel

You only have a couple more days to enter xx

You could win this kit from Isabel Mendez




The 1st in a series of kits that will be released each month to aid your project 52 or 365 as well as being versitile enough for your everday layouts !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com