Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Saturday 8 January 2011

GGI at Gotta Pixel !!

Oh My you will be amazed by the goodies in this months Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel

Total awesomeness from all the Designers - Here are some of my Fav's !!

Teenage Life Wordart pack from Etc. By Danyale


Here is the matching Alpha !!



You might recognise them on my blog design LOL xx

I LOVE the blue and green combo !!







Also from Etc. by Danyale Backyard Life Alpha and Talk & Thought Bubbles Wordart


I have had an awesome time playing with these goodies









Theres more!! I have been busy ... The beauty with GGI is that all the designers use the same colour pallette so you can truly mix and match there stuff on layouts to get your desired look and feel without hunting forever through your stash

Here is Connie's Time To Play GGI selection







Recognise the Alpha ??

........................




And some beautiful packs from other designers at Gotta Pixel




This is just a small selection - head on over to Gotta Pixel for the full range of Gotta Grab It goodies xxx

((HUGS))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com