Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Saturday 8 January 2011

I'm Co-Hosting an AWESOME Challenge xx

Hi to all my readers and followers xx
 
Thought I would let you know I'm hosting a challenge over at Gotta Pixel along with Isabel Mendez each week to help you scrap those Project 365/52 layouts
 
 
Head on over to take part and pick up a FREE template !!

Not forgetting a chance for an awesome RAK
 
Here is my layout that inspired the template xx
 
 

 
All layouts posted to the Project 52 gallery HERE and linked back to the 52 Pixels Challege thread will earn an entry into a 4 weekly random draw to win a Kit from Isabel in her Monthly Project Series

Use the templates each week and get extra entries to the draw !!!

Here is a peak at the colour pallette for Project February which is the RAK for this 4 week cycle !!



It would be great to see you join in the fun xx

I'll keep you updated with sneak peaks and information on Project February as I get it !! xx








Shhhhhh I'll let you into a little secret .....

There will be new packs coming to Project 2011 soon !!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com