Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Friday 31 December 2010

New Releases @ Gotta Pixel

OH MY there are some fab new release at Gotta Pixel from Isabel Mendez and Connie Prince today

I had great pleasure creating some layouts with the goodies for sale

1st Up here is a layout created with the Project 2011 Series from Isabel Mendez (Crisdam Designs)


I'll be using these essential throughout my personal Project 365 for 2011

You can follow my P365 Blog












Gorgeous eh !!!

Now onto Connie Prince's Fab Grab Bag !!

Buy it this week for $5.00 before it is split up into seperate packs xx



Visit the store too see what is inside !!

Here is a layout I created xx




Also there is a great kit for those Santa photo layouts or Christmas train rides still waiting to be scrapped







Hope you enjoyed viewing my layouts and these new goodies xx




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com