Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Friday 11 February 2011

Sweetheart Weekend Gotta Pixel Sale


Yes thats right 40% off sale at Gotta Pixel this weekend !!!

Here are a few new & recent releases that you might want to pick up with this awesome deal




Etc. by Danyale







Splendor from Mye De Leon

Splendor Alpha Pack & Splendor Wordart Pack

Created by Etc. By Danyale






Connie Prince








Mye De Leon & Crisdam Designs (Isabel Mendez)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com