Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Tuesday 1 February 2011

Project February and Free Daily Download Info

Here are a couple of  Layouts from me created with the new release from Isable Mendez {Crisdam Designs} "Project February"



You can grab Project February for 30% off this month as Isabel is in the Designer Spotlight at Gotta Pixel for the month of February. The Entire Store will be 30% off all Month !!!



Also Look out for the FREE February Daily Downloads from

Isabel Mendez

plus

Silvia Romeo
Mye De Leon
A+ Designs


Isabel has this awesome mini kit for you FREE xx




Here is my layout with Sweethearts



Become a Pixel Club Member and you wont need to wait to download this over the month
You will have access to the Daily Downloads on the 1st of each month plus access to 1000's of free EXCLUSIVE kits etc from the GP Designers not only the ones releasing each month but going all the way back to 2009 !!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com