Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Saturday 25 September 2010

Such a busy week xx

Oh wow - what a week

Ty started school and we are getting into a new routine which will be good for both of us xx

Here is a layout of his first journey to School

awwww My lil' boy is growing up too fast xx


I found the new kit from Connie Prince & Chelles Creations - Perfect to scrap this memory xx




Grab Street Smarts quickly while it has 20% off

...........................................



My Creative Little Man !!

I've lost count how many wonderful paintings he has done this week xx

Layout created using the fab new release from Threeology
Thats the fab team of  Connie Prince & Bella Gypsy !!!

The Kit Dough Re Mi Is so fun and funky

Buy the bundle to get this awesome Wordart to match !!



Not forgetting the super templates and Alphas this Designing Team create !!!



................................................



This new routine with ty at school is going to give me more time to scrap you know - LOL xx

Here is a layout with a friends pictures - Thank you Lara - Taylor is the perfect model xx

I used the beautiful and bold kit from Connie Prince




....................................


Now how sweet is Taylor here !!!

This gorgeous kit from Laura Burger was a delight to scrap with




...................................

Thats all from me today - Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend xx

I'll be posting some Hybrid creations soon !! Yes I'm going to start dabbling in Hybrid while Ty is at school - its going to be fab to get the scissors, glue, sticky pads, tweezers etc out !! so watch this space xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com