Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Sunday 19 September 2010

Creative for .......

Gotta Pixel
Connie Prince
Scrappin Daisies
Guest for September for The Design Girl

This blog is for me to share my creations

Here are some layouts I'd like to share with you that I have created recently xx

**WARNING**

This post is overloaded !!!

LOL


Made with the wonderful kit "Expecting"
From Crisdam Designs - Isabel Mendez - At Gotta Pixel



..........................................



Created with the gorgeous kit "Freshness"
From Silvia Romeo at Gotta Pixel



..............................



Created with the beautiful kit "Its a Girls World"
from Litabells Designs - At Gotta Pixel


......................................



Created using the stunning kit "Autumn Mornings"
From the Designing Ninja herself  ..... Connie Prince


.................................................


I Love Love Love this kit !!! "Discovery Zone"
From Connie Prince and the talented Mye De Leon
The Digi Survival Stash for September !!!



...................................



Another fun and funky kit "You're A Hoot"
from Connie Prince



..................................





2 totally fun kits from Scrappin' Daisies
Big Boy Now & Bog Girl Now
Get the bundle "Here"



...............................



Created with the fab kit "School Girl"
From The Design Girl


Hope you enjoyed browsing my Blog today xx

((HUGS)) Vicky xx

5 comments:

  1. Vicky, you are so very talented, girl! I love your LOs and the blog looks fabu! Have a great week.
    Jen (jenevang)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the new blog...loved seeing your LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies xx ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so so FAN of yours, this is like scrapping heaven for me!!!!!
    love love love LOVEEEEEEEEEE every one of your pages, I m loving the blog design too, mine is overdue a change!!!!
    Huge hugzzz babes, I m following you, but I so bad even to write my own LOL will try come back
    luff ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ((HUGE HUGS)) thanks hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com