Blog Wear Created using Elements and Aplhas from "Teenage Life" by Etc. by Danyale



Tuesday 15 March 2011

Movement: Multiple Sclerosis Charity Collab


March 14-20, 2011 is National Multiple Sclerosis Awareness week, and in honor of that, 34 designers got together to create a mega-kit called "Movement." 





This kit includes 190 Papers, 419 Elements, 3 Alphas

There is a matching set of QPs sold separately.

100% of the proceeds from the sale of this kit and the matching set of QPs go to the National MS Society !

I was over the moon and honoured to be able to take part in this project by creating layouts and quickpages.

My Nan lived with MS for many years so the cause is close to my heart !!





I submitted this layout as a Quickpage for the set that will be on sale too !!

Mandy Hornbuckle is raising money and awareness through the sale of this kit as well as a bike ride that you can sponsor her for HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I'm a CT member for a number of designers therefore I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrid projects, etc). Most of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs. I receive the kits free of charge in return for the projects I create using them. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

vickydeedesigns (at) googlemail (dot) com